Helping you Deliver your Acquisition Integration
Intista are experts in Acquisition Integration, in a process known as Post-Merger Integration. We help companies that acquire businesses, integrate their acquisitions. We focus upon "lower-mid to mid-size" acquisitions. We have two broad ways we can help you:
Building your In-House integration team
We train, certify, and mentor employees in how to plan and deliver an integration. This is done through a program of training, certification and integration mastermind sessions, in our Certified Acquisition Integration Manager (CAIM™) program
Our training in self-paced, online. It walks you through our unique approach called the Small business Simple Integration Method (SSIM™)
Mastermind sessions are held monthly in a group session.
Certification engagements are for businesses that intend to grow through multiple acquisitions.
- Repeat acquisitions are successful when a team (either full time or part-time) is made responsible for integrating the acquiring and acquired businesses
- Having studied and passed the final exam graduates earn a digital badge that is shareable on LinkedIn™ and verifiable
- Integration Mastermind sessions give you a forum to extend and apply your learning to real world situations taking place in your business. You can discuss and ask questions of integration experts
The CAIM™ certification last two years, after which recertification is required.
Delivering your Integration
An individual or a small team will prepare, plan, and work closely with you on your integration.
What do we do?
- Develop your integration strategy
- Validate that your current approach to integrations is in good shape
- Plan and setup your integration
- Support your organization execute and delivering your integration
- We provide interim staff to help you through the workload
Delivery engagements are for more complex integrations, or where acquirers have few resources that they can dedicate to running an acquisition integration.
How long are our engagements?
- If you already have an integration process and want to get some suggestions, it may be a few hours' work done remotely
- If you have a large, complex integration, you may want somebody to be a dedicated resource for many months
- Usually our engagements are between these two extremes, where we work a limited number of hours per week, mentoring and guiding your management team through the integration preparation and delivery
Why don't we talk about company revenues, or the deal size for an acquisition when we talk about size?
Integrations can be complex, messy, and stressful. The problems and the solutions are associated with the people within the businesses, not the size of the deal. The success of an acquisition is associated with people. We look beyond the spreadsheet to achieve the value of the acquisition by working on and with the people within the businesses.
Let's start a discussion
The Five Steps to a Successful Integration Team
Health Check your Preparedness for Acquisition Integration
Is your business prepared and able to deliver the ROI on your acquisitions?
- Can it be delivered to schedule?
- Will the business be able to perform as expected, when you plan?
- Has it taken into consideration the complexities of launching an integration to the acquired employees?
Become Certified Acquisition Integration Managers (CAIM™)
Learn how to successfully deliver lower-mid and mid-size acquisition integrations with our Certified Acquisition Integration Manager (CAIM™) program.
- Self-paced, on demand training
- Short, focused learning topics
- Understand how an integration should work
- Quickly climb the learning curve and fill in knowledge gaps
- Downloadable templates and checklists
Benefit from Our Experience
We will plan and deliver an entire acquisition integration for your business. This demonstrates how the SSIM™ is used.
- Integration set up
- Strategy development that aligns with the reasons for acquiring
- Preparation of the integration teams
- Planning and delivery of the announcement
- Managing and delivering your integration
Our expertise will reduce the inefficiencies and delays that can prevent value delivery
You Lead, We Mentor
Your team leads the next integration; Intista mentors and supports your team. Mentoring your team in improved acquisition integration.
Available expertise and advice. By the third integration, your team should be confident and able to plan and deliver M&A integrations. However, there can still be gaps in your available integration staff, or challenges that require further guidance. Intista provides resources to support your integration delivery.
A Selection of our Projects
Value Beyond the Scope
They were very responsive to my needs and gave added value beyond the scope I requested, finding gaps that we didn't realize were there. The attitude, support and professionalism were outstanding. We would have no hesitation in asking them back for future projects.
The Results are There
Intista were really helpful in strategic planning and finding solutions. We had positive results that helped the company and employees move forward. They were definitely worth the time. The results are there, and motivation is part of the process.
Made for a Better Culture
Able to assume solutions many times before problems occur and can remain collected. …also quickly made personal relationships with members of both companies and helped to integrate them by learning process and introducing counterparts. It not only made for a better culture, but a smoother run in streamlining both lines of business.
A Huge Positive Difference
Extremely organized, detail-oriented, thorough, timely, and importantly... made a huge positive difference on many occasions, helping to gain loyalty, bridge differences, and get newly acquired companies up and running
Really appreciate your dedication, professionalism, hard work and holistic thinking.
We [were] dealing with a big integration project between a China and a Europe based company.
A great experience... [the] contribution to our email migration project is highly appreciated, excellent communication and coordination skills are highly praised.
Definitely Steve and his company will be strongly recommended to our partners. I would say that if we have any chance doing the project based in USA and Europe, they will be on the preferred vendor list for sure.