Creating Acquisition Integration Projects
How do you create the many projects needed to integrate an acquired business?
A significant part of integrating an acquired business is the planning and execution of projects and tasks, for example implementing a single payroll system. This course will walk the student through the process of turning integration objectives into workstream charters, and deriving the high level and details tasks.
This course includes a number of templates that can be downloaded.
Creating Acquisition Integration Projects addresses the following questions
- What can you learn and apply from an ideal integration?
- What is an integration charter. How do you create them and how are they used?
- What is an integration playbook?
- Can you integrate and grow at the same time?
- How do you create a list of task that solve the specific problems of this integration?
- How do you combine a template of "standard" tasks with your integration-specific tasks for each workstream?
- What do you do, if you can't integrate first and improve second?
- How do you retain the Lessons Learned from your integration?
This course also includes more than 13 templates to give you a starting point for your workstream tasklists
The smallest integrations can involve hundreds of tasks or projects
How you to create these projects is critical to the successful management of this busy time
Click the button below to see the contents of this course
[They were] able to assume solutions many times before problems occur and can remain collected so that many things which had overwhelmed others he was able to execute without issue or delay.
It not only made for a better culture, but a smoother run in streamlining both lines of business
Cross Country Healthcare
A succinct communicator, extremely organized, detail-oriented, thorough, timely, and importantly... made a huge positive difference on many occasions, helping to gain loyalty, bridge differences, and get newly acquired companies up and running.
Steve's expertise in project management and his dedication to the success of our team were second to none. Steve is expert in setting up procedures to accomplish complex tasks, and his follow through was a key factor in the success of our acquisition integration process.