Build your In House Integration Team
CAIM™ Training & Certification for Multiple Employees
When you need to integrate your acquisitions, you can opt to Build, not Buy, your integration team
You will need a team to integrate your current and future acquisitions
Perhaps building an In House team is the solution for you.
Are you expecting that your team will be well prepared to integrate after the experts are gone?
Our expertise has been used to create online, OnDemand, training that is specifically designed for lower-mid and mid-size integrations.
Do you appreciate that external consultants have the expertise you need, but are unsure how to get value from bringing that expertise in?
OnDemand training is a significantly lower cost than appointing external consultants - and appropriate for the more straightforward lower-mid and mid-size integrations.
Intista solutions include: specialized, relevant training that helps you build your In-House integration team for imminent and future acquisitions.
We offer businesses training and certification in Acquisition Integration Management.
Why Certify Multiple Employees?
- A common understanding of integration approaches
- A common terminology
- Organizational understanding of the hierarchy and duties of everyone involved
- Everyone is included in learning how to integrate, hands-on and in real-time
- The whole team should attend our Integration Mastermind meetings, to exchange best practices and discuss integration related topics
2 to 7 licenses
Typically used for Integration Management Office (IMO) team
8 to 19 licenses
Typically used for the IMO, Onboarding, and Communication teams, and the workstream leaders
20 or more licenses
Activate the whole business is activated.
Some pursue certification, and others selectively undertake the training that is relevant to them
Download a Data and Price Sheet
Do you want immediate access to our Certification Training?
Do you need specific content?
If these courses are not exactly what you are seeking, we can create custom courses for you:
- Lessons or topics removed from a course
- Add your own training content
- Add company-specific downloads
- We create training content for you