Acquisition Integration Mastermind
Expert Mentoring for Your Integration
Integration Mastermind sessions are open to the public, but focused upon the needs of subscribers of the Certified Acquisition Integration Manager program. They are held twice per month, generally on the
- First Monday
- Third Tuesday
This mastermind group is a freeform discussion on best practices, techniques and problem solving associated with M&A integration (also known as Post-Merger Integration). We discuss topics that the attendees want to talk about, helping them prepare for the tasks ahead, or discuss solutions to problems.
How to join us
All attendees must accept Intista's current terms and conditions
What happens at the Mastermind?
Attendees discuss acquisition integration related topics.
Before attending, they are encouraged to submit a question, or have a topic in mind that we can discuss. Discussions are centered around the planning and execution of the integration, never the acquisition transaction.
From time to time there will be guest speakers, who will go into detail for on a topic.
Typical topics might be:
- Is a high speed integration the right strategy for you?
- What have you done to prepare for the Day 1 announcement and activities?
- What do you know about the business you are about to acquire?
- When do you select and set up the tools you'll use for tracking the integration progress?
- How do you diffuse difficulties arising from a difference in processes and operations?
- How are you preparing for the next acquisition integration?