Personal information collected
We collect information from subscribers to any of our programs, through our online forms, emails we send that are read and clicked, and some of the pages visited in our online training.
Data you provide with consent is held until you withdraw that consent. Data about how you engage with us, such as training course progress, attendance at any Integration Mastermind sessions, and reading emails is held for up to 8 years from the last time you engage with us.
If you withdraw consent for us to hold personal data on you
- Only meta-data is retained, i.e., non-specific data about how our website and training is used. The meta-data we retain has no personal identification information. It contains information such as “Somebody took course <A> on <date>”
- You will be unsubscribed from all online programs as soon as possible, from that point all your training records will be unavailable to Intista and you, in the future
How your personal information is used
- To administer orders and accounts, including to subscribe and unsubscribe you, if requested
- To analyze training progress and quiz success rates to assess the effectiveness of our training, and improve it based upon what we find
- To provide you with information about relevant products and services that you may need to be successful
- To understand what is of interest to you and your colleagues, to improve and provide the most relevant content
- Attendance at Integration Masterminds is reviewed, because attendance at the sessions is recommended for those who seek recertification as a Certified Acquisition Integration Manager
Integration Mastermind sessions
Accepting the Intista terms and conditions gives permission for Intista to record conversations held during Integration Mastermind sessions. After recordings have been edited, attendees’ personal information will not be visible, nor will it be released with any associated description, unless specific consent has been given to Intista.
We use consent and legitimate interest as the GDPR basis to store and process your data.
Legitimate interests include
- Responding to inquiries you make whether by phone, email, contact form or other method
- Tailoring information based on your activity, such as what content you show interest in
- Sending emails with marketing information and tips
If at any point you would like to opt-out or withdraw previously given consent, please contact us using the details at this end of this policy. All our marketing emails contain unsubscribe links.
Cookies and analytics
We will not sell, barter, or rent your data. We may use third party suppliers to help us process your data but only for the purposes identified in this policy.
Our website and communications may include links to third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any third party to whom we link.
- Request the personal data we hold about you. This may be subject to a fixed fee of $25 USD
- Complain to a supervisory authority if you believe we have misused your data
- Withdraw consent
International information transfers
We use trusted companies to process data outside the European Economic Area. We keep shared data to the minimum necessary, review the privacy policies of those companies and only work with companies we trust to keep your data safe.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices, please contact us via the website Contact Us form, or by emailing [email protected]