Welcome to Acquisition Integration Management
The Certified Acquisition Integration Manager program
This course is designed to set expectations for business leadership, in what to expect during an acquisition integration.
You can access this, and any other courses you’re registered for in My Courses
My Profile contains your achievements and subscription information.
- Your certification level starts as a "Student" and will change to "Certified Integration Manager" after passing the final quiz
This subscription includes
- Online training that takes you through the
entire integration: from the reasons
for acquiring, to the execution and delivery of the projects
- Uses the simplified five-step
integration approach, the Small
business Simple Integration Method (The SSIM™)
- Templates and checklists to download, including lists of necessary departmental integration tasks
- Twice-monthly Integration Mastermind sessions: a group meeting to discuss
best practices and share advice for your integration journey
A key element of learning about acquisition integration is through discussion with experienced integration experts. Intista's Integration Mastermind sessions are held twice per month
Integration Mastermind sessions are for subscribers of the Certified Acquisition Integration Manager program. They are held twice per month, generally on the
- First Monday
- Third Tuesday
In October 2022, the two Integration Masterminds are open to the public. Sign up below!
This mastermind group is a freeform discussion on best practices, techniques and problem solving associated with M&A integration (also known as Post-Merger Integration). We discuss topics that the attendees want to talk about, helping them prepare for the tasks ahead, or discuss solutions to problems.
How to join us
All attendees must accept Intista's current terms and conditions